Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't seem to find any information about the limits on items at the sale. Can anyone give me more details? I'll be shopping for myself, so I can't imagine that I'll get too much, but I could be wrong!

I might pick up a few extra BB if I find them, but my tickets aren't until 2 so I'm not holding out a lot of hope!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you can only buy 4 Dolls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The limits have changed from year to year. Last year you could get 4 dolls I think- but there were restrictions on what those 4 could be. I think you were allowed one Kaya and one other historical, one today doll and one other (Bitty, HSH, etc.) but I could be wrong (I'm pretty sure Bitty Twins counted as 1). I do know for sure, that last year there was a limit on clothes of one outfit per historical doll (not that that really mattered to me beause there were very few outfits by 9:15). There was no limit on books. I didn't see the limits for last year posted anywhere until we got to the hotel and we got a little packet of information that had the limits in it.

Jo

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 04, 2006 07:51 AM: Message edited by: mykidsloveAG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jenny in MN:
    I can't seem to find any information about the limits on items at the sale. Can anyone give me more details? I'll be shopping for myself, so I can't imagine that I'll get too much, but I could be wrong!

I might pick up a few extra BB if I find them, but my tickets aren't until 2 so I'm not holding out a lot of hope!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The latest email I got regarding the sale said that limits would be posted on the website later this month - so I would guess they haven't decided yet. HTH!