Thread: MY BIRTHDAY IS ONE WEEK AND A FUNNY STORY ABOUT LEGGINGS!!!

Polly Marie

Have a really great birthday! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    I guess vintage leggings(or legs) can break down. [img]wink.gif[/img] My vintage knee is not operating the same way as it once did!lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Have a fantastical, nifty, bubblicious birthday! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

And a math tournatment!! person who wins gets a pocket protector!!! (JUST KIDDING!!! LOL)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! You had me laughing so hard! I thought of my dad, who is an engineer and has a pocket protector, and likes math. [img]cool.gif[/img] That is so funny!

*still laughing* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Inactive Member american-girl-fan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by randomAGchic:
    Have a fantastical, nifty, bubblicious birthday! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> And a math tournatment!! person who wins gets a pocket protector!!! (JUST KIDDING!!! LOL)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! You had me laughing so hard! I thought of my dad, who is an engineer and has a pocket protector, and likes math. [img]cool.gif[/img] That is so funny!

*still laughing* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!! REALLY?

I added to that at Hobby Lobby as we shopped with my friend to get party stuff. We were looking through clearance things and there were flashcards (we were looking for favors) and my mom (jokingly) said "Hey these would make a great goodie bag thing!!!!" And I said (quoting what I said above) "Yeah! Let's have a math tournament and whoever wins gets a pocket protector and whoever loses gets the flashcards because they didnt do well!" LOL!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 8 DAYS!! YYYAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

But still no Birthday Box from my Grandma!! She sent it a week ago and it should have come!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

I am opening my first present tommorow!!! last year I was greedy and opened many presents before my Birthday (I am allowed to open a present a day if I want starting a week before my Birthday) but this year I have decided to open 2 presents, one a week before and one a day before!!! So shall it be fun!!!! I am doing this this year b/c I had few presents last year on my actual Birthday since I was greedy so this SHALL BE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!! (Believe me, I saw the bag at AGPC of my Mom's purchases!!!) Plus it is a (what do you call them?) a landmark or something Birthday! (Like 10, 13, 16, 18, 21, 40, ect)

And I am having a Birthday Slumber Party!!

I am inviting 5 close friends and the actiities include:

cheesy fortune telling (MASH)

Flip flip decorating

Creat Your own Cupcakes

PIZZZAAAAAAAAAA

And a math tournatment!! person who wins gets a pocket protector!!! (JUST KIDDING!!! LOL)

THE LEGGINGS STORY:

I recently wanted a pair of leggings to wear with skirts so we went shopping and bought 3 pairs of leggings (2 black but different styles and one red) and my mom brought out a pair of her 20 year old leggings from her dance class. (She did modern dancing in colledge) and then we notcied black smuges on our hands and my legs. It turned out that her vintage leggings were disintegrating!! LOL! So beware of vintage tights/leggings!

Edit:

We went shopping for party stuff!!

We are decorating flip flops (we have lotsa colors. Mine are bright green!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Then we also picked out white, black, purple, yellow, and blue!) and we bought fun fur, ribbon, and two boas (pink, my choice, and black, Monika's choice) for decorating with. I am glue-gunning pink boa onto my straps!!!!

Also pink candles!!

And pink and white balloons. So far we are up to 2 large trashbags full of balloons!! Monika and I were blowing them up.

Pink and light blue streamers!

Popping thingies that ribbons come out of

Locker mirrors and whiteboards!

Plus a bag of candy for make-your-own cupcakes!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 16, 2006 07:31 PM: Message edited by: american-girl-fan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bumpppiiiiinnngggggg

Oh and my mom siad we hafta wait until my grandm'a box comes to open a present and I ALWAYS open a present a week before my birthday its not fair. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It sounds like you are going to have a really great party! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] I love planning parties for/with my kid's. Sounds like you have a mom like that too. Have a blast & post pics if you can (at least of the loot & your party decor & favors [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). Congrats on your milestone Birthday! I have one coming up in 3 years....the Big 4-0! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Hope your Grandma's present shows up reallly soon. [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]