Thread: Reviews with Pictures!

*AG Star*
    I got an order this afternoon, so here are the reviews!

Molly's Aviator Outfit: This is very cute and definately a good deal for $10. The jacket is especially nice quality. My only complaint is that the chin strap on the hat hangs too low, but that may be because Nellie has a different face mold than Molly. A+

Felicity's Cardinal Cloak: This is okay, but not the greatest. The edges aren't finished, and I don't think it is worth the $20. B-

Lilac and Blue Glasses: These are both very cute. My only complaint is that the blue glasses slide down on Nellie's nose a bit. A

Party Table: This is very nice. Everything is good qualitiy and the table is very sturdy. It almost looks as if the light blue paint on the table has sparkles in it. I didn't realize that the table was oval - I thought it was a circle, lol! A+

Here's a link to an album with pictures: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...03256921&idx=1

Polly Marie

Thanks so much! I was thinking about the cloak but I think I will now sew one with lining or buy elizabeth's cloak. [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

McMasters

Great reviews, thanks!! It's great to see other peoples pictures, I think you can get a better feeling for the items! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]