Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION!! Calling all Prasnlrd Enablers!! DEADLINE ADDED!!

Ashley1972

I have something to share with you and it is urgent that you PM me immediately! If you are not an enabler and just being snoopy and want in on the fun please feel free to PM me or Robin Asian AG!!!

Deadline is midnight, Thursday June 8th.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 07, 2006 10:07 PM: Message edited by: AGMom2 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PMed ya!

Ashley1972

PM'd ya back! [img]smile.gif[/img] Come on, aren't there any more snoopy people? LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I took care of it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Ashley1972

Those who are interested please PM me again! LOL! [img]smile.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by AGMom2:
    I have something to share with you and it is urgent that you PM me immediately! If you are not an enabler and just being snoopy and want in on the fun please feel free to PM me or Robin Asian AG!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="10">HUGE SIGH</font>...WHAT IN <font color="blue"> BLUE BLAZES</font> ARE YOU ALL UP TOO NOW! If I PM AGMOM2 will you tell me?????....OH BROTHER!!!!

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Ashley1972

What do you think we're up to? Maybe we're all planning to show up at your house and arrest you for not getting helmets for ALL your dollies!! LOL! None ya biz, Sheila!! My lips are sealed! [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Angry

What do you think we're up to? Maybe we're all planning to show up at your house and arrest you for not getting helmets for ALL your dollies!! LOL! None ya biz, Sheila!! My lips are sealed! [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have no idea and at this moment, my "freeway dead" brain does not care, as long as you all do not get outrageous.................

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Road trip to Sheila's --Wheeeeee!

Ashley1972

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AGMom2:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have no idea and at this moment, my "freeway dead" brain does not care, as long as you all do not get outrageous.................

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sheila, after you called me an INSTIGATOR I'm entitled to get outrageous!! So there!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast