Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many dollies! Help me choose! UPDATE: shortened list!

fly-away

Oh, and pictures are good and reveiws are great!

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

rolloverrover

Definitely #4. I feel like Jin-Mei is the backbone of my collection. I just adore her! If you open a box with a #4 inside, I doubt you will be able to close the box and put it back on the shelf.

fly-away

More people replying please! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also like Felicity.
    I am getting - no I HAVE - 23 but she is currently imprisoned (see my signature). So I can't tell you what she's like yet, or give you any pictures, but I do know I'm going to love her a lot for all the trouble she's been through.
    I've heard a lot of good reviews for 4. I'd never thought of getting her, but she's now on my *want* list.
    If you've almost gotten 21, and you missed her, and you even had dreams about her, I would get her. You'll probably regret it if you don't.

Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My sister has #21, named Hayley. She's sooooo sweet! My sister loves her [img]smile.gif[/img] In fact, I'm jealous and now I want a #21!

She has the nicest, softest hair and when you put it in pigtails it just looks so cute. Her hazel eyes are also kinda greenish IMO, and they are very pretty.

P.S.: My sister says the basketball outfit is a must for #21 [img]smile.gif[/img]

ETA: Here is Hayley's meet album. This is from when she first arrived [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2106650801

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 08, 2006 04:05 PM: Message edited by: american_girl_forever ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm. If your sister already has 21, that might be a little akward. IMO I would hate for my sister and I to have the same doll. Then again you could do something fun with it.

My advice is to pull all the dolls you think you want. Sit down on a bench and open up all the boxes. Look at each of the dolls and see which one calls to you. It might be someone totally different than you expected. (When I saw Jess in real life I about died. I'd just promised my sister she could get her! I almost bought her right there on the spot!) I also think some dolls can't be appreciated through photos so you need to see them in real life.

Does your sister know you want 21 and is she OK with that? I mean, it's your decision, but you may have some convincing to do [img]wink.gif[/img]

fly-away

Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    Hmm. If your sister already has 21, that might be a little akward. IMO I would hate for my sister and I to have the same doll. Then again you could do something fun with it.

My advice is to pull all the dolls you think you want. Sit down on a bench and open up all the boxes. Look at each of the dolls and see which one calls to you. It might be someone totally different than you expected. (When I saw Jess in real life I about died. I'd just promised my sister she could get her! I almost bought her right there on the spot!) I also think some dolls can't be appreciated through photos so you need to see them in real life.

Does your sister know you want 21 and is she OK with that? I mean, it's your decision, but you may have some convincing to do [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you talking to american_girl_forveer or me?

Well, whatever, I like your idea on the boxes thing.....I'll most likely do that!!! But something tells me 19 shall my mine....muahahhaa....

fly-away

Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:
    I also like Felicity.
    I am getting - no I HAVE - 23 but she is currently imprisoned (see my signature). So I can't tell you what she's like yet, or give you any pictures, but I do know I'm going to love her a lot for all the trouble she's been through.
    I've heard a lot of good reviews for 4. I'd never thought of getting her, but she's now on my *want* list.
    If you've almost gotten 21, and you missed her, and you even had dreams about her, I would get her. You'll probably regret it if you don't.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't dream about 21, I just started randomly thinking about her, not quite a flashback..LOL.

I think I will probably get a brown haired doll first...I have a lot of blondes....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by fly-away:
    I think I will probably get a brown haired doll first...I have a lot of blondes....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">first regarding the other post: OOPS! I guess I didn't really look closely at the avatars/names and thought it was you. Ignore the stuff about your sister, LOL!
    I have a lot of blondes too. My mom is trying to get me to "diversify" my dolls, lol.

fly-away

Oh but first a small update on Kit: The purple stain on her face is coming off REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!!! Your guys just saved me 38 dollars plus shipping!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

OK I am buying a new doll from AGPC this summer in like a month and some weeks and some days (check my ticker) and I THOUGHT I knew what doll but I keep wanting a new one!!!

Here is the list of dollies:

Today..uh...I mean Just like You...*coughs*:
    8/light skin, red hair, green eyes
    19/light skin, brown hair, green eyes (I thought it was light brown hair but the website says it's just brown hair...)
    13/light skin, brown hair, brown eyes (I thought it was light brown eyes...)

Dolls that are a maybe:
    21 curly honey blond hair (I started missing Amanda..*sniffs*)
    23/light skin with freckles, light brown hair with highlights, blue eyes

So help me!

Oh and about Amanda:

Last October I went to AGPC for a short trip that was really short and we barely got to do anything because we had to get home (me and my mom both agree it was a disspaointing trip) and I bought 21 and named her Amanda. When I announced I wanted her to my mom she made me look at Addy. We went back upstairs later and I reached for the box and then my mom hurried me downstairs and made me look at Addy. I finally bought 21 and we brought her home and then....I decided I wanted Addy first. So we returned her in 2 days after I bought her and got Addy. Now all of a sudden I miss Amanda. Plus I had a flashback of last summer when I made a collage of pictures of 21 in different outfits and wrote "Zoey Leah Clara *my last name*" in the middle. Suddenly I want Zoey Leah Clara.

OK, I did an update....Felicity is now on the "maybe" list...I really want a today doll, 23 is now a maybe also, and 25 and 4 are gone. I like 4...but I don't want her quite yet.

Oh, and by the way, I deleted a reply with a quote because I was talking about how I thought I was maybe getting 4 but sinse I decided not to get her the reply wasn't really needed.

Pictures and reviews are nice!!

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 08, 2006 12:03 PM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 08, 2006 02:54 PM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 08, 2006 02:56 PM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 09:20 AM: Message edited by: fly-away ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast