Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My only truly green-eyed doll is Felicity. I have a Gotz Little Sister Katie doll with greenish-gray eyes, and AG 21's hazel eyes have a lot of green in them, though.

My favorite is Felicity, but I must add that she is PM, so her eye color is quite different from the Mattel eyes. To be honest, I really, really do not like the "neon" color of the Mattel green eyes. I think it looks fake and startling and I don't plan to get any more green-eyed Mattel dolls unless the eye color is changed to be more subtle like the PM eyes.

thepidget

I don't have any green-eyed dolls, but I would have to say Miss Felicity is my favorite green-eyed girl. [img]smile.gif[/img] I love green eyes, though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

3 - PM Felicity, Mattel Felicity and Carpatina Emma

Favorite - PM Felicity.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Felicity and Marie (AGT10) and I also personally like AGT10 (she's always been a bit spoiled)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have Felicity, Red-Headed Lissie, and Rosemary (AGT6--green eyes, blonde hair), and I'd be hard put to choose between them.

Good thing I don't have to! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dd's Felicity just arrived this past Friday. My girls have been collecting for about 6 yrs and this is the first green eyed AG to join the family. They have had some very thoughtful discussions about her eyes, that they are not the swirl the others have and how they are made.

Felicity is beautiful, I didn't know her meet dress was a taffeta type material and the flowers are embroidered, what a nice surprise.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have 3, Felicity,Sarah(AGT6), and Amy(AGT21). I love the AG dolls with green eyes. I think they are all very pretty, and certain outfits look really great on them.
    ~Annie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm probably the only one here with AGT 19. I have her because she looks the most like me. I have green eyes and light brown hair, but I don't have bangs and my hair is curlier. I bought her when I bought Molly, so Allison and Molly are my very first dolls.

I would look more like AGT 23 if she had green eyes. When I bought AGT 19 in 2001, AGT 23 didn't exist yet. I think of AGT 19 as my daughter I guess giving her the name, Allison the name I want to name my real daughter if I ever have one. But now I would rather think of AGT 23 as my future daughter because I named her after my late father(Allan) and my dad had blue eyes.

I also have Felicity and Hallie(if HSH counts). It's really hard to say which one is my fave, Allison or Felicity.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 08, 2006 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon (Katie from IL) ]</font>

Felicity_Fan85

My favorite, Felicity, is the only green-eyed girl I have.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1. How many green eyed dolls do you have?

2- rewigged AGT 8 and M (before the movie, 2004) Felicity

2. Which green eyed doll is your favorite?

My rewigged Misty [img]redface.gif[/img] . Not really helpful, I know, lol.

With the green eyed dolls, especially the M ones, if you've never seen one in person, the eyes really are a bit shocking when you first open the box. The neon green color is very, very uncommon in real people, and it bugs me that they have so many dolls with the neon color. I quite like it, but my Felicity has such a fantasy look to her, like she belongs in LotR instead of Colonial Williamsburg. My Misty's (who is PM, from 1996) eyes aren't much less neon, but she has the brown eyelashes, so they seem much less severe.

Current, after movie Felicity looks pretty gross. I saw her at a B&N raffle, and her head is quite small. I have other M dolls, and all of them still have normal sized heads, just with less chipmunk cheeks. I'm sad for what they've done to Lissie [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] .

I have green eyes, and I'm waiting for AG to make my mini-me. My eyes are more of an olive green, so the hazel eyes are pretty close to mine, except they have quite a bit too much brown. As soon as they make more hazel eyed dolls (hopefully one with brown hair), I'll have to get one, as I don't like 21's hair.

Personally, if I were you, I'd wait until the new AGT releases. I'd bet money there'll be at least one more hazel eyed doll, and the hazel color looks so much prettier than the neon green [img]smile.gif[/img] . And even if there aren't any then, there'll be a new outfit [img]smile.gif[/img] !

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 08, 2006 11:27 AM: Message edited by: cami713 ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast