Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll: Favorite Green Eyed doll?

prasnlrd

I have one gorgeous emerald eyed morsel and that is my sweet Barbara Leanne AGT#8:

P3030186

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] SMOOOOOCH!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

P5080169

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] SMOOCH!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have only 1 green eyed beauty - Felicity. She's my favorite. Here's Maisie giving Felicity a hug for being the favorite green eyed sister!

carly12 27 04084

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*grins* Lissie being the only green eyed girl I've owned and my only dolly of the moment, there's no doubt that it's her.

13Pumpkins

I have 0 green eyed dolls. I *really* want the retired GT10! That would be my favorite green eyed doll. I love #21's eyes. I would almost like to get that one and rewig it with black hair!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've enjoyed this post as my dds first green-eyed girl just arrived, Felicity. We take choosing a doll pretty serious around here, alot of thought goes into it. When a 9 yo saves her own money to make a purchase, weighs all the reasons she would like a particular doll to join her doll family it gets pretty exciting for her and of course we get caught up in it.
    Her dolls are loved eaqually, right down to the $2 OG doll she had to rescue at the TS.

Post-movie Felicity is not gross, she truly is a beauty. My dds don't read this board, they so enjoy all the pics tho. I really think even my 13yo would be shocked to read that someone else who loves AG thought Felicity was gross and only because of her differences. 9yo would have been devastated.

If you are considering Felicity, a Mattel Felicity, she really is a beauty, her eyes are a lovely dazzling green and her hair is a rich dark auburn. At our house it was love at first in-person sight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post-movie Felicity is not gross, she truly is a beauty. My dds don't read this board, they so enjoy all the pics tho. I really think even my 13yo would be shocked to read that someone else who loves AG thought Felicity was gross and only because of her differences. 9yo would have been devastated.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Have you seen her before the movie version? The *one* after movie version I've seen was nowhere near as cute. Of course, I have only seen the one. And I thought she looked bad enough that I was *very* happy I got mine before the movie. I love mine, auburn hair and neon green eyes and all (I've heard that the after movie Lissie's hair is more red), though, so it makes sense that I'd like mine more than the newer one who does look quite different.

I'm glad your little girls love their Lissie, but I think I'm entitled to my own opinion without someone trying to make me feel bad about it. [img]frown.gif[/img]

You will find people on this board who dislike the Mattel dolls in general "just because of their differences."

13Pumpkins

Originally posted by cami713:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Post-movie Felicity is not gross, she truly is a beauty. My dds don't read this board, they so enjoy all the pics tho. I really think even my 13yo would be shocked to read that someone else who loves AG thought Felicity was gross and only because of her differences. 9yo would have been devastated.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm glad your little girls love their Lissie, but I think I'm entitled to my own opinion without someone trying to make me feel bad about it. [img]frown.gif[/img]

You will find people on this board who dislike the Mattel dolls in general "just because of their differences."
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Everyone is entitled to their own tastes and opinions. No reason to feel bad about it. Anytime someone loves something, theres always someone who hates it just as much. It can be painful to hear about it, but that's the way the world is. It's part of the 'painful' growing up process to deal with others dislike for things you like. If I cried and was hurt everytime someone ripped on my Dead Dolls, I would have a miserable life!
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123