Thread: AG Place "Specials" advice

AG Crazy in Wyoming

I have a few questions regarding the AGP special package rates. We have settled on the first week of July for our trip, but have changed directions. We are definitely going to AGP Chicago. DH decided this is the one! I?m looking at the special package and it seems to me, buying everything individually is the same price- approx. $255. This includes: lunch, theater, cd, magazine cover, and doll t-shirt + $120 spending money. Is this right? Are there other specials that aren?t included on their web listing? I?m making a call tomorrow, but hope to be better informed. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks ~Bugs

**Sheila, I?m still hoping to meet you, but it looks like late fall before I hit the coast. I?m guessing we won?t have bought ALL the AG?s by then. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just learned this morning that the in-store purchase-with-purchase special in Chicago is the blue paisley print dress with the "snakeskin" boots--$14 with a minimum $30 purchase. (I'm sure that minimum isn't much of a problem for most board members!) [img]smile.gif[/img]

The in-store specials can be different for each AGP, though--does anyone know what the special is in LA this month? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We did the package last year and when I called to order it I was told that I wasn't saving any money buy buying it as a package. What was nice for us though was that they sent us the cd for the show ahead of time and she learned all the songs before we even got there. My hubby didn't necessarily enjoy listening to it on the way up but even the boys were singing along, although if you ask them the 8 year old will totally deny it. The package they sent out ahead of time was pretty cute, a big ole envelope type thing with the certificates/AG money, doll tee, cd and I'm not sure what else. Have fun, it's an overwhelming experience. You won't want to leave. I think we spent 6 hours there the first day.
    Kristin