Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does anyone else feel a wee bit disappointed with the AG roller coaster ride the past month? It started with the anticipation of Emily who, when she debuted was so cute but also so similar to Felicity (which I already have). Then we had the new JLY dolls to look forward to and now they look even more like already existing dolls (I already own #22, Kit and Marisol). It's hard to believe that people that already own these dolls would go out and buy another. Although I can understand the joy of being able to get the new Marisol, I certainly was hoping for a little more diversity and variety with the new additions. I think it's back to wishing for Emily, now she seems the most unique of the new ones. Maybe it's AG's way of telling some of us we have enough dolls!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 10:31 PM: Message edited by: luv*AG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah its a little disappointing... I'm waiting for the next LE

rolloverrover

I was under the impression that the dolls - or at least one of the dolls - would have Kit-short hair. And I agree that both new JLYs look too similar to other dolls. Maybe the LE for 2007 will have Kit-short hair. I would love a doll similar to #4 but Kit-short hair and styled either just like Kit's or at least no bangs.

I definitely want the new PJs and some shoes and tights but that's about it. I would also like to purchase Emily's meet outfit minus the Emily doll.

I'm stoked about saving $$ money, though.

[img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Yes I know what you mean. I was so excited about the the sound of gt28, and was told by a ps that she had a different face then Marsiol. But then here she is what a downer.

I was thinking about getting a treat for me what with all the junk with work.

DD isnt even intrested in getting gt27 like she was before due to the fact that she look's so much like 22 and kit . We feel very very let down. darn. oh well life goes on . [img]frown.gif[/img] Diane

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 31, 2006 10:51 PM: Message edited by: ladydi43 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm hoping there will be some more new stuff in the next month or two. Bitty Baby hasn't gotten a new holiday outfit yet (right? there were two for the BTs but I haven't seen pics of one for BB). I'm hoping for another holiday outfit for the AGs that looks a little holiday-ish.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Definitely feeling let down, and now setting sights on the next LE.