Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

I'm sure this question has been posted before, but...

please can someone tell me what is the difference between Samantha and #16?

Are they the same, but just with different outfits? They look identical to me.

Does anyone have both of these dolls? If so, I'd love to see comparison pictures!

Thank you!

Katie

horselvr2

Samantha doesn't have the pin-wheel eyes, there a different kind. #16 has straight hair, and Samantha has curly hair. Samantha's hair seems a little shorter than #16's. There faces seem a LITTLE different to me. I hope that helped!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Felicity-fan:
    Samantha doesn't have the pin-wheel eyes, there a different kind. #16 has straight hair, and Samantha has curly hair. Samantha's hair seems a little shorter than #16's. There faces seem a LITTLE different to me. I hope that helped!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep! I agree, that's pretty much the differences between the two. Samantha has slightly layered hair with more curl, while AGT 16 has all-one-length hair that has just a bit of curl at the end. They also have different eyes, as Felicity-fan mentioned. One of the good things about Samantha versus AGT 16 is that Sam's speckled eyes aren't prone to silver eye like the pinwheel ones are.

Hope this helps you in your decision! It sounds like Nellie may have an old friend coming home to her soon. [img]wink.gif[/img]