Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whe'n I first saw these dolls, I didn't like them that much. I thought they were cute for me. Today, I saw Lilly Rose and went, "Aww." I had to get her (after all, they're not even as much as a mini AG!). I justified it by saying that she's the perfect size for my AG Mini room, along with my other dollhouses. I wanted to look at the outfits available, but I didn't have time because the dogs were in the car and you can't leave them too long.

So, today I was looking at their website and I noticed the Princess Line of dolls. Adorable! I'd love to get the Fairy girl. Does anyone know if this particular line has been released yet, and where I can find it? I know the dolls were previously only available in exclusive stores - does that mean Target gets a more limited selection?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I don't really know that much about the new line, but I do think these dolls are cute and nicely made [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] The details in the face are really nice.

BTW, I still have a Lily Rose doll for sale if anyone's interested. I got her at Target a couple days ago at a discount (for torn package) for a little girl but she didn't like her. She's brand new with her puppy and is only $7 if anyone's interested.

Has anyone read any of the books? I'm always more interested in dolls with stories [img]smile.gif[/img] If anyone has, what reading level is it? Are the stories interesting/well written?

Thanks.

Katherine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry - I just bought myself a Lily Rose. That is a really good price, though [img]smile.gif[/img] . The one thing I'm disappointed in with the doll is that they all seem to have the same face mold and very similar hair styles. The face mold looks much better on some dolls than others (Of course, this is true for AG, but there is somewhat more variety for faces).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Our Target seems to have a pretty good size selection of them and their stuff. I think they're cute but wondered how well they would hold up to being played with.