Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by slovejoy:
    Shoot! I'm not very good with velcro sensitive items, hopefully I can handle the challenge on this one. It just makes me sick when they snag, and then that's all I see...a beautiful dress with an ugly snag. Why oh why can't AG use zippers or snaps. Thank-you for yor thoughts!

Shanna
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, the velcro on it is more flat felcro instead of the big "fluffy" velcro so it doesn't snag as easily.
    It is a really pretty dress! The only thing I don't like is that the petticoat and stomacher are fake which makes it seem very cheap and unaccurate. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

thepidget

Originally posted by Miss_Nellie_OMalley:
    Infact AG should be ashammed of the pictures they take!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally agree. AG photos do little to flatter their dolls or their outfits. Sometimes it's MUCH better seeing these things in person or through HB photos!

By the way, you guys have gorgeous Lizzies. She looks great in basically everything she wears! (Lucky girl. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I felt the same way about the dress. Then, once we saw it in person at the AGPNY, it was quickly added to the "must have" list.

I'm wondering if the same will happen with Emily's Christmas dress. It's not on our "must have" list right now.

*AG Star*

Does anyone have any pictures of this outfit on Felicity? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12