Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We recently adopted a Kailey without any of her jewelry, and I'd love to see pictures of the jewelry so that I could make something that's close enough for my daughter to play with - would anyone mind taking some pictures of Kailey's jewelry for me, or direct me to a site where there's a decent picture? Thank you!

Kim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Kailey was preloved when I bought her, but she was in perfect condition. This is what she came with.

90b2ca12

09af4730

The anklet and necklace are beaded on a clear stretchy cord. The other two are on a thicker tan floss, and the floss is knotted between each bead.

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 17, 2006 09:52 PM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 17, 2006 09:53 PM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much! This is just what I need - what great detail! I should be able to get beads sort of like that at Hobby Lobby, and I think I'll put magnetic clasps on them, just to make it a little easier for little fingers.

I really appreciate it!

Kim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Magnetic clasps would be very nice. I love the magnetic fastener on Elizabeth's pearls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You also might want to try to get the Doll Jewelry set which comes with beads, clasps and strings/cords. I don't have it but have seen it many times. Even if the set doesn't come with the same beads(I'm not sure), you could still buy the beads and use the cords and clasps, which are made specially for AG dolls. I've seen it at Sams Club and Costco as well as the usual bookstores.