Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LESS than 1 WEEK! Who should I take?

prasnlrd

Originally posted by MaryCarly:
    I think you should take each doll one at a time to a mirror. Hold the doll the way you will for your picture and then decide which picture you would want the most.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Excellent idea Marycarly! Robin, do this!

Gee, if you have a picture taken with a dollie, maybe I will too. The store employees tried to get me to take a picture with Amanda when I was there at the opening, but I wouldn't then....hummmmm...

Robin, do not worry about crowds. Even when it is a busy day there, it is not jammed. The last time I was there was Samantha's birthday and a Saturday. There was a lot of people and it was crowded, but that store is so huge and there are soooo many employees to help; you do not feel like it is jam packed.

I am very excited to meet you and just have a fun $$AG$$ day! Heeeee-hawwwwww!!!
    Remember 9:15 am PST...189 The Grove Drive Suite#F-10, Los Angeles, CA. 90036....AKA AGPLA!....he-he-he; can you tell I go there a lot [img]redface.gif[/img] tee-he-he [img]redface.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] AGPLA [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry but it has to be Shan Li. I tried taking someone besides Gina the second time I went to NY but she wasn't having it. I think you should bring your HB rep and let her tell everyone else and explain all the pictures.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, YES, prasnlrd, get your picture taken with your morsel! (Will it be Bossy Amanda?)

That will be SO MUCH FUN!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] AGPLA, here we come! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Do you hear the dollies calling to you? They're calling....calling....caallliiinnng... [img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 05, 2006 09:04 AM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SATURDAY!!! And Prasnlrd is meeting up with me---join us if you can!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (9:15AM)

I've never met any board members in person as yet--this will a great experience for me!

As for which doll to take--Rosemary(#6) really wants to go, and Shan Li doesn't seem to be as enthusiastic; travel-jaded, maybe? I still haven't decided for sure; Sarabeth is still in the running, but Angel is nervous of traveling so far from home.... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Maybe I should take two...... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think you should take two. You need a free arm to hold all of your purchases - perhaps even a new doll??? [img]wink.gif[/img]

mori

If the decision gets too tough you could always take none. Let us know what you decide. If I had to choose who I would take, I don't know. I would feel so bad about leaving any of them home I might take none of them. I hope you have fun!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you don't take Shan Li, may I request taking Angel? I really like her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What date will you be at AGPLA? I am almost certainly going this Friday or Saturday.

Brenda

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12