Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I always wondered how we ended up here. I have been collected for years, but just find this place earlier this summer. I found it when i was searching for more information on the AG club. How did you guys find this place?

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ October 14, 2006 02:15 AM: Message edited by: for_my_rose ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 15, 2006 03:50 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great question!

I found this board when I was Googling the value of American Girl dolls; I wanted to see how much my Kirsten was worth so I could sell her on eBay. [img]redface.gif[/img] (Obviously I didn't sell her; I like her more now than I did when I was small. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 14, 2006 02:28 AM: Message edited by: Kenshinchan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!"
    (& I and your girls are probably happy for it)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was using Google to find some American Girl type clothes to use as inspiration for my creations, adn stumbled across the board. My first thought was, "hey, these folks might buy them," but as I kept looking around the board, I fell in love with everyone's dolls, and fell back in love with mine at the same time. I have been enabled to buy Jess, and I'm glad I did because she is so cute. I have also picked up a PM Sam and PM Addy from board members, and am in the process of getting a PM Kirsten. The last PM on my list is Josefina, but she will have to wait until next year (unless I find an absolutely great deal that I can't pass up [img]wink.gif[/img] ).

You guys are like extended family now, and I'm so gald I joined this board. I found and joined AG Playthings about the same time, and am loving it too.

I'm a goner. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I found HB when I was doing a search for some retired AG items. I lurked for quite some time before creating an account and posting, but nevertheless, here I am!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was looking for a local club for American Girl fans (didn't find one) when I found this board--the only one I've ever joined. I lurked for a week or so, and couldn't stand it any longer---I just had to join! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was googling American Girl to see if I could find information of clubs or a fan site, and I found the Society of American Girl Collectors site, and from there found my way here. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

(Good post idea, by the way! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] )

Donna Cotterman

4PAWS4AG sent the site to me. She had been lurking for sometime and had a question about a thread. I checked it out and decided to check out the site.
    I didn't know how to post and ended up PM ing everyone. Couldn't understand why my message wasn't being posted. (PM post message) Got some reponses that upset me and I left the board.
    Several days later, 4PAWS4AG asked me to come back ....so I registered again and ... well the rest is history. [img]smile.gif[/img]

^j^Mrs.C.

*AG Star*

I think I found it through the guestbook on Curt's site when it was still open.

horselvr2

Well, I was googling like american girl dolls or something, because I wanted to find some american girl sites, and then I went on justmagicmaria's website (I think that's what it is called....) and then she had a list of websites, and hostboard was one of them! (btw, I found hostboard a LONG time ago, but I never joined, I just read the board, then a few months later I joined).

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 14, 2006 01:46 PM: Message edited by: pockadotgirl ]</font>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast