Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I the only one having trouble with the friend dolls?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do think Elizabeth and Nellie look very different if their friends are PM (as Ashley was saying.)

I think if you receive both girls together the friend might not seem as if she's intruding.

Also, someone posted pictures of their Felicity and Elizabeth together on another thread (very recent - a Nellie and Elizabeth thread) and Elizabeth towers over Felicity. They look odd together.

I think we might be more interested in Emily than any of the other friends since she has the "original" face mold (I really don't care for the Josefina face mold on Elizabeth and Nellie.) Our Molly is PM though and I do think the dolls look better together if they are both Mattel.

13Pumpkins

That was an interesting thread. Hmmm....
    I actually always try to or plan to buy my dolls a Best Friend, or a twin. Plus, most of my dolls are boys, and boys aren't the same as girls are socially in real life, and it worked out that way with my crew. So no clicks or fights with whose friends with who there. Mei Ling & Shei Ling just are with each other, and the rest of my girls don't seem to have a designated friend but are on their own orbit.
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have both Samantha and Nellie, but they aren't exclusively best friends. Samantha is really best friends with Kirsten, because I've had them both since 1989 and they are my original "best friend" dolls. Nellie hangs out with Kit and Molly quite a bit. I try to look at Nellie as a doll all on her own, not as just a "friend" for Samantha. Nellie has her own friends and interests and doesn't need to hang around Sam all the time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

mori

I haven't run into this problem, since I don't collect the collections, or keep them like the books. I do have Felicity and Elizabeth, but my Lizzie is named Charity, and I have made her Felicty's cousin. I will probably get Emily, but I won't keep her name Emily, and I have thought about putting her in another time period's clothes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12