Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which do you like better, silver bells or heart to heart?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One of them is the blue velvety dress with the snowflakes and the other is the red shirt with the hearts. They were both on the sale page awhile back and I had someone offer to sell me one of them, but I'm not sure which one to choose. Which do you like better? they are both pretty seasonal I think, but I thought maybe one is cuter in person. Thanks!

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I prefer the silver bell set. We have both outfits and that is the cutest!! The shoes are so cute too-one of my fave!! My DD are getting the Heart to Heart set for Xmas, I have it saved away for them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the Heart to Heart outfit. But you can probably tell that from my avatar. It's so cheerful. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks!
    Allison, do you think the heart to heart is only good for feburary? It looks very valentines dayish and I was wondering if it's that way in person?? Thanks!

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh dear, how can you possibly choose between the two? I couldn't so I got them both. I don't have a Bitty Baby yet but I'm slowly collecting my favorite outfits anyway, knowing they get retired sooner or later.

I can't resist anything with snowflakes on it so the Silver Bells set was a must have. The Heart to Heart outfit is adorable and super Valentiney.

Let us know what you decide.

Julia

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have both. What do you want from the outfit? Silver Bells is an adorable holiday dress. It's short enough that it can even double as an ice-skating outfit! I love the fabric, fit, and colors.

Heart To Heart is more of a play outfit. It's also more of a little girl look. I would imagine this outfit on a six year, but probably not a ten year old. Regardless, it is cute, but when I got it I found the materials used were a bit of a let down.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hee hee-I didn't find it too Valentiney. I never hesitate to dress my real little girls in red/pink hearts any time of year. But I'm I happen to love hearts. [img]smile.gif[/img] Those pictures were taken last week-and the dollies looked adorable going to school to pick up my daughter from Kindergarten-and its only September. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can I ask you what was disappointing about the fabric? It's hard to tell from a photo excatly what the fabric looks like so I would really apprecaite your thoughts on it! Thanks

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like both outfits. If you don't have any holiday outfits for Bitty Baby, I would get the Silver Bells Set. If you don't have any Valentine's Day outfits for Bitty Baby, I would get the Heart-to-Heart Set. Hope that helps! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In answer to your fabric question ...

I ordered it off the website, and from the picture, I thought the top would be soft velvety material, like the Silver Bells outfit. Instead, it's cotton, and it's not even soft - it's very rough. So I was very disappointed. It was also a little more of an orangey-red then the picture made it look. I considered returning it because I thought the picture on the website was misleading. However, if you know that's what you're getting you might not feel as bad as I did [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast