Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spa Chair

courtneysunshine

Smile

I'm not sure how long it has been out. I think Meg's guide says 2001, but I'm not exactly sure. We did get this outfit and I think it is well worth the price. The shoes and bag are adorable and my daughter has actually been able to have Felicity bowl with the set. I think the set is better in person than the pictures show.

I think you are right about the prices. When they are on sale, the AGOT items are worth the price. Maybe that is why they go on sale and the Historical items don't....everyone agrees with us [img]wink.gif[/img]

Kim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I ordered the bike last week (really a steal at only $18) I love it! I think it is well worth the money, and my Diana can usually get her dolls to do anything she wants...like most people too!

We also ordered the spa chair and acc from AGPNY, but they aren't here yet. Her friend (age 7) has them and loves them. If you recline the chair back (as if for a hair wash), the doll stays in fine. The eye mask is adorable, and her favorite things are the cucumbers! I guess you have to remember the target age that's playing with these things, I know in my daughter's case, it's all in the imagining...it doesn't matter if it doesn't "really" work, like we think it should.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 12, 2004 12:24 PM: Message edited by: dianasmama ]</font>

courtneysunshine

Smile

Laurie,

I sort of agree and sort of disagree here (not to be rude [img]smile.gif[/img] ). My daughter is definitely in the target age (7) and while she says she really likes the Spa Accessories, she has only gotten them out twice in the three months we have had them, to me a sign they aren't a great play value. We've gotten more use out of the Spa Robe & Slippers with her own play makeup items than the spa accessories. The sticky parts are definitely hard for a child this age to get them back to where they need to be after play. Also, I think if the stickers tend to loose their stickiness after a few uses, it really isn't a very good toy. My daughter also has a lot of imagination, but for the price of the accessories, I think AG could have done better. It seems to me the AGOT accessories tend to not have the quality that a lot of the Historical accessories do, at least this has been our experience. We have a lot of the AGOT accessories, but I think from now on, we will stick to the Historicals based on their play and learning value.

Kim [img]smile.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Spa Chair

Hi all! I was given a task. I need to find towel warmers and sterilizers online. Please advise an online store where you can find heated towel rails and sterilizers. Thank you in advance.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Spa Chair

Greetings! Are you looking for a reliable online store that offers both towel warmers and sterilizers? Look no further, come here at massagetablesnow. With a wide range of options, you'll find exactly what you need to keep your towels warm and hygienic. Plus, their competitive prices and great customer service make shopping a breeze. Try them and see for yourself!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12