I would agree with everything ubarose said, but I would also add there wasn't a lot of play value to the set either. The fingernail polish that is really a bunch of stickers were used once and then left along because they were just too hard to restick onto their holder. As a whole, my daughter had the set out maybe twice and that's it. She just didn't care as much for it as she thought she would. It seemed ort of boring to me as well. On the other hand she has really used the spa robe and spa wrap.

If you really wanted to get the accessories and the chair, the stores probably still have them. I read in a post from this past spring that someone had the chair and it was very difficult to keep the dolls in the chair. They kept wanting to slide down and out of the chair. If you decide to get the robe set and go through the store, make sure you ask them to give you the same price as on the Internet.

Hope this helps [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kim

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 10, 2004 09:07 PM: Message edited by: courtneysunshine ]</font>