Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got my order and I have a review of all the items I got.

First of Jess's Motor Scooter: I think that it is well worth the money and it is not huge like I thought it would be. The light is like a blue but I was a little disappointed that the back light doesn't light up. It also makes a horn noise and a noise like it is starting up. The helmet fits the doll very well.

Jess's Tree Swing: I think this is adorable. Right now it is on my bookshelf. The bar doesn't really cover up her face. It all depends how you have her sitting. You can have her sit up in it or you can have her look like she is relaxing. It makes three sounds and I like the sounds. There is one of waves, one of monkeys and the other one is just the jungle.

Jess's Kayak: I also think this is very cute and is big when it is deflated but when you are not using it, it is very small deflated. The paddle makes rain noises which sound very cool. The life jacket seems a little big on Jess but not too big.

Jess's Kayaking Outfit: This outfit is adorable. It has alittle chapstick which looks very realistic because the bottom can move. The sun glasses aren't really tight like some of the other ones are. The bathing suit is just down right adorable. Both the rashgard and shorts and the actual bathing suit. The shoes are also very cute.

Sparkly tunic and Jeans Outfit: I also love this outfit. The top ties behind her back as well as velcros. The jeans aren't very tight like some of the other jeans are. The shoes are also adorable and have this little strap so they don't fall off. The book I thought was going to be a doll sized book, but it is girl sized.

I have some pictures of the items in this album.
    Some of the pictures aren't very good because we took them pretty fast.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the reviews... I've got the tunic outfit on my wishlist.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ya thanks for the reviews... I have had the tunic outfit on my wishlist ever since it came out!

MapleLeaf

Love your photos and thanks for the reviews.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for your reviews - they were excellent! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I have to agree 100% with your assessment of Jess's things; I love them all as well. [img]smile.gif[/img] The tunic outfit has also been on my list since it first came out, but it may have to wait now till after I get Emily. [img]wink.gif[/img]