Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've started to order a few packs of the "new" trading cards each time I place an order.

I got some of the plastic sheets and we're organizing them into the Hallmark 3 ring binder, it's very nice.

I've noticed that I've gotten a few of the "initial" card that shows that the girls will have a total of 16 cards. I was disappointed to find out it wasn't like the original sets that I think had 30 cards for each of the 6 original girls. (please correct me if I'm wrong on this)

Also, I guess I've noticed that the cards are from the short story books.

Does anyone know if they ever released the 60 qty cards for Kit or Kaya? I'm thinking probably not.

I've seen the original sets on ebay before, but thought it would be more "fun" to collect this way, and not get them all at once. I guess though that I could still get them, and just not let Diana know and then parcel them out to her in packs of ten anyway.

Any advice from anyone who is collecting the new ones or still has the older sets?

Did anyone get "Nellie" cards when their dolls were shipped? Are they going to be available?

Editing to add that since we don't really have anyone to "trade" with, we've just started additional pages with our duplicates. Who knows, in time, I'll either give a completed set to a friend or list on ebay.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 12, 2004 02:44 PM: Message edited by: dianasmama ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They did have the old 60 sets for Kit, but not Kaya. Instead, in the new sets, all the dolls EXCEPT Kaya have 16 cards. Kaya has 30. I would love to trade cards if anybody would like to trade with me. I have alot of extra cards. PM me if you would like to.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd love to trade. I don't have any extras of the newer cards except for Kaya but I still have tons of the older ones.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did anyone get "Nellie" cards when their dolls were shipped? Are they going to be available?

I did not get any cards with Nellie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You might want to refer to my web site's page about Trading Cards as it gives a very detailed history describing all of the AG Trading Card series which comprise some 690 different cards!

Here is a link: AG Trading Cards

I hope this helps.

Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Question about trading cards?

What characteristics and features characterize the FBS broker? What types of trading accounts, trading conditions and available market instruments does the company provide to its clients? What is the reputation of the FBS broker and what additional benefits and service does it offer?

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Question about trading cards?

The FBS broker stands out for its variety of trading accounts, including standard and ECN options, as well as a wide selection of market instruments such as currency pairs, metals, indices and energies. Flexible trading conditions, available spreads, leverage and minimum deposit ensure adaptability to various trading strategies. The company also provides active customer support, training materials, bonus programs and regular promotions. The reputation of fbs broker in the industry is backed by awards and positive reviews, making it an interesting option for traders looking for a quality experience in the market.