HI,

Didn't have time to search for my original post. Just wanted to thank all of you for your input on how the sizing ran. I ended up getting someone to measure a size small they had (new & unwashed) & decided to get a small. It came yesterday & dd went out the door to school wearing it today w/ her Circle of Smiles necklace & a big smile on her face. It fits perfectly! I will be washing it in cold & hanging it to dry, but any larger & I think it would have been very baggy on her. I'll post pics when I can, along w/ pics of the Craft swap goodies we received (thanks again Farmhousegirl)...and eventually pics of the ones we made w/ directions on making them.

We are in the last few days of school & it has been a madhouse! [img]eek.gif[/img] Two field trips, two school Bday parties, Bday party for ds tonight (the BIG 6), Field Day all day long coming up on Monday & then back to back award days for Hannah & Simon. I'm digging for next Thursday. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] The end is in sight. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Don't get me wrong, it's all fun, but very exhausting.

Gotta' run. I have a campfire cake to make & a house to finish cleaning. Due to impending thunderstorms our campout party has become a camp-in. lol.

Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]