Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: NEW DOLL NEWS!..Need Someone To Go To AGPLA NOW!

prasnlrd
    My sister just called me. She and my neice were at AGPLA today She is not really into AG and does not know the collections...however; I WAS FLOORED; when she asked me about a gorgeous Indian dollie she saw in the window there... and no it was not Kaya.

She said she had long Black hair and was dressed in a beautiful Sari with her book! GASP!!!!..It must be the new historical morsel! I asked her the name she could not remember, she just kept repeating that she was BEAUTIFUL!!! Is there anyone close who can go to AGPL and check this out. I know I am emailing my PS next! Dancing4 AG...don't you live close to AGPLA...someone! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

!!! Bumping this up because I'd like to know. It might be Kaya in one of her other outfits (fancy shawl I think it is), so don't get too excited.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll be going to AGPNY.I'll try and look for her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe someone could call and ask? [img]eek.gif[/img]

Maybe it was Josefina?

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 29, 2006 07:15 PM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YES!! What wonderful news!! Oh, I am sooo glad she is Indian.

Now, of course... will it be her or Emily? [img]eek.gif[/img] Sadly, Emily will probably have to wait... that sari is calling to me... though I do love Emily's clothes too [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

I KNOW!! How about both? [img]wink.gif[/img] I can get Emily for Christmas, and buy the Indian girl in October-ish. Or the opposite, or buy Emily for myself for my birthday... oh the possibilities...

TOO MANY AGS, TOO LITTLE TIME!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

This is driving me bats now! Ahhhhh [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] If I did not have this dumb cold, I would get DH to drive me there tonight! SHEESH. I emailed my seller, let me go call her now.

I was thinking that maybe it was Kaya or Josefina too, but their hair is always in braids or up in displays. My sister was emphatic that the doll was Indian as from India, had long beautiful black hair, and that she had on a beautiful sari.

This has got me going nuts, cold or no cold---I must find out! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Could it have been Josefina in her new costume - it sort of wraps around her head like a sari. Not that I don't want a new doll, but just asking!

Kim

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

prasnlrd I will by the robitussin if you drive LOL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not to rain on your parade, Sheila (because I'm really HOPING for a new Historical morsel), but could it have been Josefina in her new herb-gathering outfit? Her rebozo might have been mistaken for a sari....

But OH, wouldn't an Indian immigrant doll be wonderful! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just spoke with a PS in LA and there is no new doll on display or available besides Emily for preorder. Sorry to disappoint you. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 29, 2006 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Princess Kailey (AGMom2) ]</font>

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast