Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: NEW DOLL NEWS!..Need Someone To Go To AGPLA NOW!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you could send your DH out there to take a picture for you----he sounds like such a treasure, he just might do it!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 29, 2006 07:49 PM: Message edited by: AsianAG ]</font>

Dancingfewl423

That's so frustrating that it was Josefina! An Indian girl sounded absolutely perfect! [img]frown.gif[/img] Thanks for the heads up though anyway, Sheila. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 29, 2006 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Dancingfewl423 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was probably Josefina in her herb-gathering outfit. Was your friend an AG fan? If she wasn't she might not have known the difference. [img]frown.gif[/img]

prasnlrd
    I just called my PS, got an answering machine and left a message. Ahhh...maybe my sister just was mistaken, maybe it was Josefina. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

It just peaked my curiosity as I know AGPLA is new and makes mistakes sometimes...like still having Addys sled out at the opening and telling me they still had Molly's bike also. I just thought maybe someone had mistakenly put her out.

Sheesh! I am sorry....but I still think I am going to try to get there this week...somehow [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sheila, you tease! You got me all excited! An Indian doll is on my hoped-for list, along with an historical Creole from New Orleans and a West Coast Chinese immigrant doll. You had my heart going pitty-pat. We just made tandoori chicken for dinner tonight and I thought, oooh what karma! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

prasnlrd

Originally posted by EleanorofAquitane:
    Sheila, you tease! You got me all excited! An Indian doll is on my hoped-for list, along with an historical Creole from New Orleans and a West Coast Chinese immigrant doll. You had my heart going pitty-pat. We just made tandoori chicken for dinner tonight and I thought, oooh what karma! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nooooo..I was not fooling around here. This has got me crazy too! I just called my sister to ask more questions. I asked:

-skintone: light
    -hair: long black and straight
    -jewel in forehead?: no (..hmmmm..)
    -more decription on outfit: Sari was a white floral print with a solid pink head wrap on doll

My sister said the display was by the front door second window facing the trolley tracks on "The Grove" mall area.

Is there a dollie with an outfit similar to this?...Oooooh this has got me crazy! [img]confused.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    BTW:
    I gave DH the "sad eyes" and begged him to take me there tonight. He said no because of my cold and will take me Sunday. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It sounds like it could be a new doll, or a new outfit. When you go on Sunday make sure to take pictures of the doll/outfit in question! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

At first I thought it might be Neela, the retired GOMl doll but she's not an AG. Hmmm....Maybe it was one of the today dolls (maybe 25?) in a new outfit? Like someone said, it could be a halloween outfit. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    Nooooo..I was not fooling around here. This has got me crazy too!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, I know. I'm just teasing ya.

Is there a dollie with an outfit similar to this?...Oooooh this has got me crazy!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">None that I can think of. I'll bet it's either a new Halloween costume, a new Meet outfit on a new doll, or something else entirely.

I gave DH the "sad eyes" and begged him to take me there tonight. He said no because of my cold and will take me Sunday.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No...that's not acceptable. Hand that man the digital camera and send him down there himself RIGHT NOW! Tell him the sanity of women everywhere depends on him doing his part.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope it is a new indian doll. That would be so cool!