Thread: Anyone Need Felicity's bed or Samantha's table and chairs?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone. I'm going to be listing Felicity's bed and Samantha's table and chairs on ebay this weekend. If anyone is interested in them, I'd love to sell them to a Hostboard Member. (By the way, I'll be going to the Seattle area get together on Saturday so if you are going and are interested in anything, I can always bring it with me.)

Felicity's bed and bedding set in very good lightly played with condition. It has some wear along the edges of the wood but nothing too major. - $75 plus shipping

Samantha's table and chair set - like new condition only used for display - $55 plus shipping.

Also, I've got a few things up on ebay now and plan to list a few outfits/dolls. If you want to check out my auctions, feel free. You can search under seller stebbarry.

I do plan to list a PM Josefina, A PM AGOT with dark brown hair and blue eyes and a PM AGOT with blond hair and the retired grey eyes(this doll has a haircut). Also, I'll be listing a couple of outfits (junior bridesmaid, Kit's school outfit, pink nutcracker outfit, etc.) so let me know if you are interested in any of these and I can let you know prices, etc. before I list them. Thanks for looking! - Meg B.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your mailbox is full.

I want the bed, table and chairs, kit's school outfit and the nutcracker outfit too. Anything else up for grabs?
    Brenda