Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I didn't feel like labeling the pictures, but the very last picture was where she was when she fell. It's still a nice album, though.

Enjoy. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Click below:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105987523

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 25, 2006 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon (Katie from IL) ]</font>

Inactive Member mominindianapolis's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just want to cry - it is a beautiful album and I feel so badly for you. You know - you really need to call channel 9 or something. What a great human interest story. They don't have to give your name. Who knows what might come of it.
    Have you called the police station? Maybe you should call AG Place in the morning. Is it possible someone might take her back there? You know, they really ought to have a way to put some sort of chip in/on dolls similar to build-a-bear so that they can be returned easily . . .

Dd is in tears for you. I think dh is going to cry too. He knows how special these dolls are. I'll pray that you find her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Katie, you have some wonderful pictures of what looks to be a fabulous day together. Thank you for sharing them with us. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Edited to add: I just told Jack about what happened, and he said if we lived within a couple of hours drive of Chicago, we would both be out there in the rain in the dark looking for Marisol tonight. *hugs*

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 25, 2006 10:32 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Katie, I'm almost in tears (and so is my Marisol) over what happened to your poor dolly. You took some beautiful pictures, and it's a shame that Marisol had to fall over. I am hoping and hoping she is still out there for you to find tomorrow. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's a great idea! If I saw Marisol lying there I would stop and rescue her for sure. Maybe someone will give her back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I know you might not be particularly interested in this, but you should call AG customer service and ask if there's any way they can make an exception and replace your Marisol. It's worth asking. If not, I'm sure you'll have a whole board full of members trying to snatch one for you at the MCM sale.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Katie, I'm really sorry for you and your Marisol. I was downtown today. I'm not quite sure where Millenium Park is. Is that anywhere near Millenium Station?

If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I would come into the city to help you look for her. I haven't looked through her album yet. I just know that I am going to be sitting here bawling my eyes out.

I'm really sorry. I am holding out hope that you find her. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Omg! I feel so bad for you! Marisol was beautiful and I ma sure she is missing you right now! I hope you find her tomm. Try to get there early, I am sure you will find her!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]frown.gif[/img] I am so sad for you. I wish there was some way that I could help.

I think the idea about calling AG is a good one. If I found an AG doll in Chicago, that is where I would take her. Be sure and leave them your name and number and call back in a few days. If someone rescued her, they might not be able to get to AG right away. Then again, you may find her tomorrow. I really hope so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You have some really pretty photos there.

I agree that you should call AGPC. Maybe bring a couple pics to "prove" Marisol is yours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast