Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just finished looking at all the albums posted so far. Great job, everyone! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I love them all! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wonderful pictures, Jeanette, as always! Love the squirrel, and the men holding dolls especially. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] The pictures of the girls in Washington DC are so neat! Love the train shots and the historical village too.

Bitsy02, your girls are so pretty, and I love the river! Very nice nature shots!

Oh my, EleanorofAquitane; LOL at the Buddha comment! Love the doll pictures (and Jess's beautiful kimono!) I'm sure Jess will be a wonderful Jasmine!

Love the beach pictures, Carrie, and your DD looks so happy with Elizabeth! I really like the dock, and the boat scene is great!

Jean C, AWWWWW at Kit's My Little Pony!!!! LOL at the "sleep in your clothes" comment too! And hanging up the suits! Very cute!

What beautiful scenery, SugarMagnolia! Sorry about the man's negative comment. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Lovely real family, too! I love the picture with Daisy sitting in front of the ocean on the deserted beach.

Aw, AraBianHorSe, I LOVE Mini Nellie's house! ROTFL with her and Coconut.

Great job, everyone! As for me, yeah, it's a good thing we have all week to upload. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, everyone's albums are fantastic!! I haven't gone on any real vacations this summer, but my mom and I were visiting colleges last week and I brought Rae and a camera intending to take some pictures, but we were so busy I didn't get around to it [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] All these excellent albums are making up for it though [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All of these albums are beautiful! You all are making me wish summer was only starting instead of ending! Thanks for sharing your fun trips with all of us.

[img]cool.gif[/img] Katie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bumpety-bump! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My album will not be ready until after Labor Day, because I still need to take some more pictures next weekend. [img]redface.gif[/img] My Sweet Valley Twins are having a great summer and can't wait to show everyone their adventures, so I promise I will get it done. [img]smile.gif[/img] I am loving this thread; keep the albums coming!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm posting this album for now: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2106131611

Mostly because I planned on finishing up Caroline's vacation today-I started it last weekend, but it was pouring this morning-so it will have to wait unfortunately.

-Jordyn

rolloverrover

beachcover

[img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] <font size="6"><font color="blue"><font face="HippieDisplay">Daisy's Trip to the Oregon Coast 2006</font></font></font> [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 27, 2006 12:43 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was a great album,Jeanette.I'm hoping I could take my dolls on a trip like that someday.

prasnlrd

Cool

[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] but [img]biggrin.gif[/img] "sorta""..........

A Message From The Girls...

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast