Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering why Logan goes for so much on ebay? It seems she goes for more than the other Hopscotch Hill dolls. I also saw an auction for about 5 outfits that is at $170! My daughter could make $270 if she sold her Logan and outfits on ebay. That amazes me and it is good to show my husband that we COULD sell the stuff on ebay- not that we will.

On another note, we gave our DD Kirsten's recess outfit and Josephina's Herb Gathering outfit yesterday for her bday. Kirsten's recess outfit is precious! The blue coat seems very well made to me and the bonnet looks adorable on Kirsten. My dd loves Josie's clay bird whistle and the mortar and pestle. I love the stuff from the stories. For me, that is the best part of AG- bringing the stories to life.

And why don't they sell Molly's brown coat?! I love it! Come on AG and bring out Molly's coat for Christmas.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dianasmama is making the brown coat with a scarf I believe. It is really cute!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I think she is taking orders for the coat. There should be a thread a few pages back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I know! Logan goes for so much money on ebay. My dd never plays with her HH dolls anymore so I'm planning on selling them in the near future. I even saved all the boxes because they were so cute and I didn't want to throw them away. Glad I did! My dd is really into the historical dolls now so I will sell Logan and some of the outfits and hopefully make enough to buy her Samantha and Nellie for Christmas. I even have this play teacher kit from HH that she played with a few times. It hardly ever shows up on ebay but when it does it goes for a lot of $$$. Right now there is one on ebay for $50 and it's been used! I think it was $20 when we bought it..........CRAZY!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Logan was the first HSH doll that AG sold out of. She sold out after they had lowered the prices of the dolls, but before the big price cuts to $24 and then $12.

The teacher dress up kit was the very first HSH item to sell out, before we even realized at AG was discontinuing the line. I don't ever remember seeing it on ebay, so I would imagine that it brings a pretty penny. Also, they never had the dress up kit for sale at the Oshkosh outlet, which tends to help keep retired items prices down.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DD still loves her HH. We are missing a few outfits and Skyler, but we have almost everything. HH was her intro into Ag's more intricate stuff before she got her Kit. It kills me knowing that so much of this stuff is marked up on Ebay. I know its a supply and demand thing. I would LOVE to get her a Skyler, I tried when they we at Osh Kosh-but they wouldnt ship. I just look over Ebay and cringe at the prices they want for her. Yuck

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We love HH! We have all the doll things except the duck incubator and the doll stands. I would love one of the stands for my Hallie but they rarely show up on ebay and when they do they go for too much for a doll stand. [img]frown.gif[/img] We're also missing that teacher school set, but again, ebay prices are out of reach for me. I ordered the job charts for both DDs when they went on sale but didn't notice one was missing the sticker clings until after they were sold out. AG credited me the $1 I spent, but I really wanted those clings for both my girls. Oh well.

Now that the hospital has announced they won't be repairing HH after the 1st of the year I worry about giving my little one her Skyler and Gwen. I'm afraid I may make us both a little crazy about proper care of the dolls at first (mostly Skyler as I can't afford to replace her). But she deserves her dolls-- she's watched big sis play with hers for years and one can only stand that for so long.

I wish they had continued this line. I don't think it was marketed very well and the pictures never showed the stuff off well-- it is all tons cuter in person. Luckily I have a pile of patterns for HH dolls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I bought Logan and a brand new outfit for a steal now a days, especially since Logan is new. She is cute, but I prefer Haillie.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 02, 2006 01:37 AM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering where you got patterns for the HH dolls? I would love to make my daughter pjs for her Logan. She always complained that AG didn't sell any pjs for this line of dolls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Morrissey Dolls has great patterns for HH (as well as 18" AGs and Bittys). The PJ pattern is really cute. I don't have a picture of my daughter's Hallie in her jammies but I think they are my favorite of all her outfits.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi!

We also love the HH line. My DD hasn't played with it so much yet, although she has Skylar, Hallie & Gwen, the desk, Razzi & some outfits. I think her interest in these dolls will really take off once she starts preschool in a few days. She came home from the Open House night asking when we can play school together at home, so I've got high hopes because I think these items are all adorable and I hope she plays with them until they all wear out!

For those of you who mentioned possibly selling some of your HH stuff, if anyone has a gently used desk, I would be very interested in purchasing it. My best friend's DD has fallen in love with the HH items and my friend really doesn't want to spend $30+ for a brand new desk on ebay. If you remember, please PM me or put a thread out if you decide to indeed part with any HH things.

For those interested in pajamas for the HH's, there is a great ebay seller whose store is Welcome to Linda's Doll Clothes and she has made some very cute pj's for the HH's in the past. I actually got her to custom make me several outfits for the dolls; the quality is wonderful & reasonably priced too. If anyone is interested I'd be glad to take some pictures and post them for you.

[img]smile.gif[/img] Katie