Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was checking my e-mail and got a "private member" notification. With a little thrill of anticipation I opened it up - and it seemed a little yucky. Some fan of "female fighting etc." (a little graphic for this board) was wishing me a good morning. Anybody else ever get messages from people clearly not members of THIS board?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hopefully, it could have been a mistake--maybe someone misspelled your screen name, or got a digit wrong in a member number. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jeanie (and everyone else, too), if you ever get PM's from someone you don't recognize as a member of our AGF hostboard, please send a copy of that PM (including the name and profile link of the sender) to one of our Board moderators, and then click the link under the PM that says put this person on my Ignore list.

If the moderators get the PM-er's information, we can make sure that appropriate action is taken; and if you put that person on your ignore list, he/she cannot contact you directly again.

Whatever you do, do not reply to a PM from someone whose name you do not recognize or who asks anything personal or uncomfortable!

*hugs*
    Jeanette
    (Moderating team)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 16, 2006 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>