Thread: Are we overlooking something?

emsmombuysdolls

Yes, there is the suspicion of a new doll. Yes, Emily and new GTs will be released in a few days. We won't have them in our hands on the 1st. But, don't we get new sale items on the 1st? This is a day or two before everything else. Kind of like an appetizer before the main course.

Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was totally thinking the same thing last night! I really hope they pick some good items to put on sale & some good monthly specials too!

That coupon is really coming in handy!

Katie

Donna Cotterman

I called about some replacement pieces. Kirsten's 31 star flag and since I was on the telephone.... well... I couldn't let the poor lady not have an order. It would't have been polite. BUT ... I did use the coupon and she was very patient when I used it for three different orders. Another understanding American Girl doll fan. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] ^j^ Mrs.C.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know, I cant wait! [img]smile.gif[/img]

prasnlrd
    ...No,I have not forgotten and it is scaring the "bejeebers" out of me! I am so AG overbudget, but I cannot stop buying (ok,..."willnot" stop..) [img]redface.gif[/img]

I have got to get a hold of this!!! I have been out of control since Rianna (Asian BB) and Monica (Retired PM#18)joined the Pleasant Family... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] I Need To Start AG-Anonymous Or Ebayoholics Again! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

AKA:
    DETOX TIME!!!!...<font color="red">mwahahahahahaaaaaa...</font>