Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Well, I have been so busy with school it's not even funny, and now the new ballet semester has started, so I'm hardly going to have time to breathe it seems like. OK, maybe its not that bad, but it seems like I've always got something to do.

So, Doll Hugs as an official thing has been put off until next summer, unfortunately. But that doesn't mean that we can't still do things with the same idea in mind. Recently I've been thinking about the girls that Annika (MuppetQuilter) told us about, so I'd like to go ahead and get things together for them.

I'd like for us to get them the Bitty Twins and some outfits for them to share. I don't know how much we'll be able to do, but we'll see. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If anyone has anything to donate for auction to go towards adoption costs, or if anyone would like to donate money, please PM me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks,
    Lindsey

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll see if I can't get an outfit put together for auction in the next couple weeks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fantastico! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An anonymous someone has donated the money for the twins.

My mom has agreed to buy hair care sets for each of the girls.

So now we can focus on getting outfits for them. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Like I said, if you have something you would liek to donate for auction, or if you would like to donate money towards the purchase of an outfit, please PM me!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is fantastic!

Anonymous someone-- thank you!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] What an amazing gesture for strangers.

Rebekah and her parents are currently waiting for more info from the doctors. We're all hoping for good news, but these little girls may be in real need of a cheery gift basket.

I have two sleeping bags made, so we can add those to the collection.

The outfits are $24 each, so we're looking for $48 plus shipping.

I have a quilted wall hanging we could auction. It is not related to AG at all, but it is done and would be cute for a child's room. I made it a few years ago and it has been waiting to find a good home. I don't know that anyone would be interested here as it is not AG (and there is virtually no market for quilts on eBay). What does everyone think?