Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kinda OT: I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow! which AG should I bring?

Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We are just about to go on the beach! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I was thinking about bringing Allison but I don't want sand to get in her hair etc. or maybe if I wrap her in a towel [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] well, I will take pics if I can bring the camera! [img]smile.gif[/img] And I promise I will be EXTRA cateful with Allison, I can't imagine what could go wrong [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

I will be on HB after we get back in the hotel room and later tonight, hopefully thats when I can upload my album [img]smile.gif[/img] except I lost my password so I need to get it back first....

Gotta go for a bit, I will be back later!

~~Rachel

Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone!!! Its 6:38 in the morning here in Oahu. And I just found out last night that we have free internet service in our hotel room!! YAY!! so that means I can give you and update on things everyday and show you an album the very last day I'm here! yippee!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] I ended up bringing my doll Allison, she has brown hair and blue eyes with freckles (can remember which AG number) and boy did she just relize that she is the most spoild pampered princess on the island of Oahu. LOL.. Oh! and I have an AG sighting at the airport!! We were walking to our terminal and I saw this girl, about 6 or 7 holding her AGOT, I think it was an AGOT or Samantha [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

To get to the part that just made me really upset yesterday, well it made everybody who was taking our flight upset LOL. Well, to start off the story, my dad wanted to go get a deli sandwhich when we already had about 3 minutes until they were gonna call our boarding number, and we just about were late, next we got on the airplane, went onto the runway and right before take-off...what do ya' know??? they realize they have a problem with this valve.

I think I'm typing too much so I can give you the rest of the story in a min..

~~Rachel & Allison [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123