Thread: I've listed the new Lissie?Lizzie dresses on eBay

mori

Just so that everyone knows, these are now on eBay. Here are the links:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

thepidget

Yay! I like looking at your dolls' dresses. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] They are really pretty, and the blueness of Elizabeth's dress is so striking.

Also, keep us posted if you make any more WWII era outfits. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They are so pretty, they make me want to learn to sew well!
    My grandmother doesn't like making doll clothes because they take as long as girl ones and she'd rather make stuff for us... I shall have to convince her otherwise.
    I recently found the Felicity girl-sized dress my grandmother made for me, and it is from when I was five, but I figured that if I wore some khakis under it and a pink shirt it wouldn't matter that the back doesn't zip up as long as I look like Lissie!!

mori

Originally posted by Kit, Kat, and Friends:

I recently found the Felicity girl-sized dress my grandmother made for me, and it is from when I was five, but I figured that if I wore some khakis under it and a pink shirt it wouldn't matter that the back doesn't zip up as long as I look like Lissie!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That will make for an interesting sight!
    [img]wink.gif[/img] That's neat that your grandmother makes you things like that. You need to convince her to make your doll things! And if you want to learn to sew, it is really not that hard. you ought to try it! I'm sure your grandmother could help you.