Thread: Been to Oshkosh Outlet lately??????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Has anyone been to the AG Outlet lately?
    Any good deals??
    Thinking about taking the girls later today...

;o)
    Mary Jo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't been to the outlet for a couple of weeks, but I just wanted to mention that if you are planning on coming to the warehouse sale, you might want to hold off on any outlet purchases anyway. If you spend a certain amount at the sale-I think it was $200, but I could be wrong-you get a percentage off on all outlet purchases that day. Again, I'm not sure, but I think it was 15 or 20 percent. Maybe another hostboard member has a better memory than I do.

Also, it seems to me that in years past, the outlet didn't get much in the way of new items in the weeks just prior to the warehouse sale. I realize that it doesn't mean it would be the same this year.

They also have lots of Mattel baby toys at the warehouse sale, and Carters runs a sale because of all the extra traffic at the mall, with really good buys on baby stuff, so, in Sheila's words, be prepared to EOYBA! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

k--just went to the outlet today and there was one birthday treat seat left, still in box for $12, so I snatched it. (hoping to be able to find another at the warehouse sale or MCM)
    Each of the girls got a bitty suitcase for $12 and a couple short story books for $2 each.
    They did have a kit, addy and samantha chair...all still in boxes for half of what they are online.
    AND
    Mystery Birthday party kits in their HUGE boxes for $54...they are $105 I think, online. I would have bought one but don't have a use for it right now...BUT there were more big Party boxes underneath it...I should have seen if they were all the mystery ones or not...I would have bought one if it was the tropical one and just let the girls have a summer party.

Well those are all my finds for today...I am sure lots of people will be heading to Oshkosh on Thursday...I will be there, bright and early with my girls.

;o)
    Mary Jo