Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Someone--that would be me [img]smile.gif[/img] --has a back-to-back wedding anniversary and birthday. Here are the results:

Emily's accessories--adorable, beautifully made, the dog tags are not metal which surprised me but I'm going to give AG the benefit of the doubt until shown otherwise. The scrapbook is wonderful and the three-pence is bright and shiny, just as it should be.

Moilly's skates and muffs are very nice; there's nothing particularly historical about them but that's fine for these particular pieces.

Molly's curl kit, my favorite even if the rollers are plastic, which I don't think they could have been in the 1940s. It comes with very clear directions for (temporarily) curling a doll's hair. The blow dryer throws me a little since I wasn't aware they existed back then but--plastic aside--it looks as though it could have.

Molly's skating outfit--cute but definitely should have come with tights. I absolutely will not let Molly wear it bare-legged.

Emily's snow suit--I really debated getting this but now that it's here, I'm so glad I did. It's so cute!

All in all, I'm breathing a sigh of relief. AG did better than I expected.

Polly Marie

Thanks for the reviews. I really appreciate them, since I was thinking about purchasing or have purchased some of the items.
    Think you're right about the tights Molly needs with her skating outfit! [img]wink.gif[/img]