Thread: Kirsten the Author!! (AG Sighting)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh I love irony!

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Ashley

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That little booger, I am going have to talk with my Kira about that! Sometimes they can be so secreative! But we already knew what great imangination, they have.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by for_my_rose:
    That little booger, I am going have to talk with my Kira about that! Sometimes they can be so secreative! But we already knew what great imangination, they have.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mine is called Kira too [img]wink.gif[/img] !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I work as a page at the library. Basically I just shelve books all day. Today we were doing the "list" which is a list of books people from other branches have requested, and we have to go find them and label them as for which branch they go to. It was pretty boring, until I saw the author... "Larsen, Kirsten" and started freaking out!! I was so excited! Who knew Kirsten would grow up to write a book?! (Yes, it's not Larson, it's Larsen, but that's beside the point.) She wrote a Disney Fairies book, "Lily's Pesky Plants". It looked very much like something my Kirsten would grow up to do. I'm so proud of her (and a bit mad she didn't tell me). [img]wink.gif[/img]