Thread: Whew, just organized the stash...& found problems

T. Lynn

Angry

Well, my daughter's at school and I brought up the AG stash and decided to go through it and organizing it for Christmas/Birthday/Easter. Upon doing that, I found some problems.

I ordered the coconut jacket for my daughter and when it came, I didn't really get a chance to look at it. Now I noticed it was missing the zipper pull (checked the box inside & out). I called CS and they are sending me out a replacement. I still keep searching for the pull hoping it would turn up.

Then, I noticed I have the wrong size pajamas. I wanted a medium and I have a large. Called CS but they only have XL left. NOOOOOOOOO....I'm about ready to cry.

Why does it have to be with the coconut items? My daughter LOVES coconut and if anything, wished these weren't the items messed up.

From now on, I'm going to have to check my stuff inside and out. Most of this came before my daughter started school and I couldn't look at it. I just put it downstairs. Won't be doing that anymore!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 12, 2006 04:10 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EEK!! I'm all the time ordering stuff on my wish list and just hanging it up in my AG closet, not giving it a second thought! I guess I need to check my items.

*runs off to AG closet to check latest shipment!*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I don't know if this helps, but if you can hold off on the PJs until next summer, I'd bet someone can get you a medium in the coconut PJs at the MCM sale. They're only $15.

T. Lynn

I was hoping for Christmas because I have the doll pajamas for her as well.

If anything, I can give her the large and maybe still see if someone can pick up another size for me.

Well, the snowflake pajamas for my daughter & doll came today so guess what, I MADE sure to check these out. She's at school now so that really helps. They look really cute. I also ordered one for her bitty baby and the girls matching socks/footsies (much cheaper than the slippers).

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 12, 2006 03:14 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did the same thing last year with Marisol's whole world. I saved a few items for her birthday in January and low and behold the inside of the trunk was unglued. By then CS didn't have any left and told me I could glue it or send it back. I didn't think so. I never did glue it but my daughter doesn't care.
    I also bought Kit's pj's and didn't notice until last month that that the seam is pulled from the lining and the fabric is frayed. I have these ready to send back and replace. I''m too embarrased to call about these since it has been so long but I have a note attached letting them know they are damaged and not to send them to MCM or back out on the floor or anything. I got a severley damaged pair of girls star pj's from MCM and don't want anyone to have to experience that.

Kristin