Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm no expert, but she does look like Kit (only the first two pictures load for me, though, so I can't see freckles). Given her curly hair, she'll probably be happier being someone else in her new home, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

(And ROTFL at that description; a lot of that information was more random than any blog I've seen, even. Makes me think that MY rambling may not be that bad. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well now that we know that seller's life history.... lol..

I think it is a Kit and she said she curled its hair. I don't think she said she bought it in Mexico, she said she was going to fix her up and give her to poor children in Mexico. But once she found out its an AG, she's going to sell it on eBay instead??

Ashley1972

Yeah, it looks like she was going to give it to the poor children in Mexico but decided to give them a CPK instead because she was afraid they would rip it apart.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She doesn't look like the clone dolls and I've never heard of a clone with those markings but I have seen AGs with the same markings and she looks like Kit to me. The seller did not buy her in Mexico, the seller bought her to BRING to Mexico and the seller curled her hair. I think she is cute.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The eyes are the wrong color for Kit. Kit had deep blue eyes. Guess I should of read all she wrote first. She says her camera is not picking up the right color for the eyes.

On the back of her neck is a copyright mark and Pleasant Company and the other identifying marks below are 54 H9.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I think this could be a Kit if those are the right numbers on her neck. One of my kits has 70H9. So the doll may end up a good deal, but I am guessing after this thread people will now be bidding on her.

Good eyes for finding this doll.

[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 05, 2006 04:16 PM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Wow.
    Just.... wow.

The hair is pretty cute in it's own way, though: kind of looks like Kit decided she wanted to imitate Shirley Temple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12