Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm sending my meet kit book back to AG for an exchange along with an outfit I just recieved that I don't care for. If they are new perhaps you could do the same and get credit with AG for them! Just a thought.

Shanna

Felicity_Fan85

I have a few things to sell and I've never sold anything on ebay before, so I thought I would try here first. I've got two books- never been read, extras and also something I sort of made:

Meet Kirsten: new; it came with my Kirsten but I already had a copy anyway.

Meet Kit: new- I bought her 6-book set yesterday but again I already had the first book.

I also have a small stationary set I made (I don't have pics right now but if you want some, I can try to take some although they may not be good quality. There are six sheets with three different designs. The pictures all are of my dolls and the papers have been cut with decorative edges so they are all slightly different sizes and may be a little croked, but they're cute and original. Four envelopes will be included with the sheets.

I would like $4 for each book (or $6 together) with $1.25 s&h. I'm not sure what to sell the stationary at- I'm thinking maybe $3 or $4 (PM me offers for the stationary). I only take money orders. PM me with any questions or anything. Thanks!