Thread: Does anyone else have a problem with the cabana falling apart?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The pvc pieces that hold our caban up are sooo easily knocked apart. Is this normal? I've thought about glueing them together but then sometimes it'd be nice to be able to take it apart and put it up.

Anyone else have problems??

Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't really had too many problems with the cabana falling apart. However, I've noticed that if you bump or tap it the right way, it can fall apart pretty easily. Asides from that things are ship-shape! I would say don't use the glue; that way you can take it apart when you want to. Hope that helped! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I have had lots of touble with it. The hardest part it putting it together though. It takes at least two people to hold parts because they fall apart so easily, let alone once you get it together. I was rather disappointed with this aspect of it, though it is adoreable once you get it together. We haven't tried to move it afterwards though.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The hardest part it putting it together though. It takes at least two people to hold parts because they fall apart so easily, let alone once you get it together.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep I agree with this! Becareful once you try to move it though because it WILL fall appart. *sigh*

Other than the quality of the pipe... it is s cute set. Hmmm maybe I'll use zip ties to secure it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have this problem too!

First of all, I'd love to leave this out because my cats ADORE it. They lie in it and use it as a hidey-cave when they're playing, hiding inside and pouncing as the other goes by. However, it gets knocked over REALLY easy. My boyfriend has become semi-obsessed with fixing it and has tried using string, shoelaces, etc. and just can't get them to work. I might try packing tape but I told him "no" for now. The zip ties might be a good idea if I can get a hold of them - but then again, I can see them slipping out as well. It's a matter of the joints just not "clicking" well enough.