Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We will be going to AGPLA this next week! Horrahhhh! We're coming from No. CA, down 101South. I have heard conflicting reports on Mapquest's directions, versus Google Map's directions. We will be staying at The Orlando, which is on W. 3rd Street, very close to AGPLA. Can anyone help us? [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

Wickedgood

I've never been, but I used to have an administrative assistant job where I had to print out directions for people to make it to meetings on time. I've found that Mapquest is - well it is not good at all. Horrible in fact. I recommend MSN Maps & Directions. Very clear and very accurate.
    http://mappoint.msn.com/

thepidget

OH my goodness. I have to tell you from personal experience--do NOT trust MapQuest!!

Long ago I had to meet my boyfriend to watch a movie with him. I decided to use MapQuest for the directions, and instead of getting to the movie theater, I wound up at an empty construction site!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] The movie theater I had to get to was actually blocks away from what MapQuest told me. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

Since then I always used Google Maps to get where I need to go. I love their directions--they are very clear and easy to understand, and I've always wound where exactly where I needed to go.

Good luck!!!!