Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh my a horse! Maybe I should wait to see what hers looks like before ordering mine! I thought I had read a completly different description of her in a different post here with her have short red hair...hmm...must have been mistaken, I love the idea of another curly haired girl. We are under represented!

Shanna

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The redhead info was posted on this board, but other people countered it. Don't know what is going on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you are really into AG, then you might want to consider being a member of both boards. The AGPlaythings board is set up differently than here, but you get used to it and it is actually easier to find reviews over there. They also have the cutest blinking cat (Licorice.) [img]smile.gif[/img]

I love this board, but I find there is room in my life for both boards. How about you????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up-I've been checking that thread often-but that was a wonderful update. Now I know that she is adorable-and so is her world. I was hoping that she wouldn't appeal to me. Sigh. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Soooo...who ended up being your Sarita MaryCarly? I'm still curious!

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for asking Allison. I am still not completely sure about who to choose for Sarita. I am pretty sure that the classic face mold won't work, though your avatar pic has got me thinking about #25. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I guess I am leaning towards the newest doll with the short brown hair, but also wondering about #11, or possibly even another Jess. I really love the Jess story and we even have her lovely jungle tree swing. Now she just needs a friend to join her in Belize. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img]

There is the teeny tiniest chance that I could go to one of the AG stores and choose my own doll, but that is probably unlikely and if I am going to order online, I would really like to make up my mind before the code expires. [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I hate decisions when the choice isn't clear. [img]frown.gif[/img] We have Jess, 25 and 28-and they all look adorable together. Jess and 25 look alot alike side by side-as you can see from my pic-much more on the bigger one than the avatar. I was surprised when I had them together and dressed alike lol. But-that's what I was going for-they look alot like my girls-and like sisters to me-so they're perfect for us. [img]smile.gif[/img] I was also up in the air between getting 28, 16 or 11 for myself. Then, one day-it just hit me that 28 was the one I wanted. [img]smile.gif[/img] Good luck-and keep us updated if you make up your mind!

Allison

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for posting this Mary! She sounds like a very cool doll! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Shelly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ohhhh,maybe I'll wait and buy Nicki!!!

Sanguinarius

Originally posted by Pat B:
    Is anyone else having problems with proboards?
    I just joined this group and got an e- mail with
    user name . password and activation key. The link with the e mail shows the regular log in for members that did not accept my activation key.
    Have a new computer but same e mail and service provider. Can't get through to another proboard group I belong to. Whar a mess probostds is!!!
    Can't ask a question on their help section since I can't log in.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The help section is open for anyone having problems to post and view. Just use the "new thread" button on the upper right to ask away.

Great that at least you got the registration email! Some people have it go straight in the junk mail folders and never see them. You are already doing 70% better then people with those problems. [img]wink.gif[/img]

In the email you received, you just need to click that link and then it will take you to your login. Login with your ID and password you had set earlier. It will then take you to the activation section. If you used the link it sent it will auto set the activation codes in and all you have to do is click to accept. You will then be able to go into your profile and set up your account just how you would like with skins, avatars, and selections to view avatars and signatures and all sort of bells and whistles.

Hope all of this helps. I am going to go into the Techno section and post this so if anyone else has a hard time it will help them out too.

Oh, and the reason we have the activations set up is because it reduces spam bots. There are times when boards can get spam set in by automated servers. An activation code makes that impossible for them to be able to do that. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Have a great day!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast