Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I feel strange asking this, but I could use some advice in making this decision. I'm thinking about getting Jess' pjs, but I'm not sure if I should. Although I love Jess, it's not my favorite outfit, but it is cute. If it's not a LE outfit, I probably won't get it for a long time, but I'm not so sure since it will be gone by the end of the year. I know I'm not going to complete Jess' collection and I have a limited amount to spend on AG. So, should I get it because it's a cute outfit that will be gone by the end of the year? Or should I get another outfit I like more instead since I wasn't going to complete her collection anyway?

I know things like this is always a personal decision, but what would you do if one of the outfits you feel okay about is a limited and you already have the doll? Thanks so much in advance for your opinion [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Btw, does anyone know when the LE's things will start to sell out in the year? Could it be possible for Jess to get more items later in the year? Thanks so much!

Katherine

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As far as I know, they're LE. And if I were in your position, I'm pretty sure I'd buy them; I'd buy anything LE for my Kirsten, unless I REALLY hated it. (I missed all her retired items in the catalog and now I want them all, even the ones I don't think are very pretty!)

But of course it's a personal decision.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would get them--they're so darn cute and soft! That color blue looks really good on Jess (then again...everything looks really good on Jess...)
    Of course, I think they're beautiful. You seem to be on the fence about whether or not you like them. If you would only be buying them just to get them b/c they're LE, you probably shouldn't. It seems if you have limited space/funds for AG, you might be getting something you're lukewarm about in place of something you might really like. Then again, you might like them better in person...

Guess I'm not much help, am I? Unless I've given you something to think about (which I hope).

What's AG's return policy? If you got them and didn't like them would you get a full refund? Just a thought...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, you'd get a full refund.

I LOVE them, and it's nice that Jess' entire collection isn't completley neon pink. Why not get them, and if you don't like them, either return them for a full refund or sell them on eBay next year for $40?

13Pumpkins

Just buy them, and if you don't like them return them....
    It's a great concept, and sometimes you don't know til you see them.

[img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]