Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The exact same thing happened to me. I'd always kind of wanted one when I was younger, but this board was what really forced me to go for it. It started off with one little Coconut and now I have my Rae with her ever expanding wardrobe and couldn't be happier [img]smile.gif[/img] So your best bet is to give in now, resistance is futile. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL, I was the reverse! I was in love with AGT, but now I can't stop collecting for Molly and Sam!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why, do you mean Sara, #17, whom you can see lots of in my albums? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You're welcome to click through my albums if that satisfies your dolly hunger.

I really do like the historical line better, and I planned to only have historicals, but ... Jess. Look at her. Too cute.

I always liked the idea of a today doll wandering around a house full of historical dolls and trying to figure out how to navigate socially, though. Go on, live out my dream for me.

joelanddeborah

Yes! That's her! She looks like I did as a girl, before I started messing around with my hair color! [img]wink.gif[/img]

I'm really going to get her, because, as Kim said, resistance is futile.

joelanddeborah

Wink

Well, I can't believe it. After PROMISING myself over and over that I would only collect the historicals and their things, I'm falling in love with that little AGOT with red hair and blue eyes with bangs. (I have no idea of the number--I've never really paid attention to them before now.) This afternoon I bought my first AGOT outfit on ebay, and I don't have the dolly, yet! I'll find her, though...

Criminy, you all and your pictures are a bad influence! I've been looking at Today outfits all evening, and my watch list is full of them.

And I'm supposed to be working on getting my Addy collection now...All in good time... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Deborah
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Polly Marie

I think she's AGOT #17-----a real cutie!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The same happened with me. I was always into just historicals but just this spring I started wanting an AGT because I wanted to name it and have my own story behind her, and I just can't change a historicals name

joelanddeborah

[img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm gonna love her...We're already thinking of names and we don't even have her, yet. She already has four outfits, though! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm considering the name Lydia Jane. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

If I can't find a nice one on ebay, we'll go with new, but I'm just so darned partial to those pre-mattel eyelashes!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the AGT's! I'd been into historicals but when I was eight I really wanted to create my own story I got Marie. I collect both now, but my AGT girls all adore the historical outfits as much as theirs!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Deborah and Girls:
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm gonna love her...We're already thinking of names and we don't even have her, yet. She already has four outfits, though! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm considering the name Lydia Jane. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

If I can't find a nice one on ebay, we'll go with new, but I'm just so darned partial to those pre-mattel eyelashes!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Love the name! It's my dd's name and she has dark red hair but green eyes instead! She actually looks so much like Felicity with her long red hair and no bangs. I say go for it!

[img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast