Thread: What do you think?

chrstnwmn7

Question

Hi! I was thinking of getting the Hopscotch Hill chalkboard and teacher's kit for my DD for Christmas. Does anyone know if an AGT doll can fit in the HH flower pot desk? I am getting these so she can play school with her AG doll. I think it would be wonderful for her and I know she would love it! The chalkboard seems to be the same size as the old one from AG. What do you think?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The flower pot desk is 6"W, 7"H and 8 1/2"D according to the AG site. I think it would be tight.

Nann

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bitty squishes into the desk and it holds her well, but BB is softer in the middle than an 18" doll. The top of the desk might not swing all the way back in place, which would be OK, but might not look just right. And since the 18" dolls' legs don't bend, it might be really awkward looking. Maybe when someone goes to AGP they will try to fit a bigger doll into it. I have no idea when I will be going back or I would volunteer. Sorry I couldn't be more informative.

The chalkboard is adorable, but has a ton of little pieces. Mostly just those vinyl clings for the calendar. They don't cling well (unless moistened [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and they tend to curl up and fall off. Other than that, it's great. We have to keep ours put up high because the 2yo would have everything lost in no time. That makes it difficult for the owner to get it by herself so it doesn't get played with much here. Hope your daughter gets to enjoy hers more!