Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, OK, I know there's absolutely no proof of a Kit movie coming out next year, but I'm getting my hopes up anyway, and I've come up with some ideas for new items. Anyone else have any ideas?

Outfits for Ruthie:

? Meet Outfit: Yellow dress with purple trim and white buttons, yellow hair-bow, mustard-colored cardigan, white poodle socks, brown penny loafers, underwear.
    ? Volunteer Outfit: Dark brown coat with fur trim, red beanie, yellow scarf, black rain-boots.
    ? Peach Summer Dress/Garden Club Outfit: (Katie148's Kit has one exactly like it) peachy orange dress with white collar, white buttons, and orange and white striped trim.
    ? 1930?s Dance Class outfit: White leotard with wide white removable skirt, white dance shoes, and headband.
    ? Make-Believe Outfit for Ruthie: Light blue frilly dress with feathered headband, blue satin slippers, and gloves.

Outfits for Kit:

? Make-Believe Outfit for Kit: Green jacket, tan breeches, green slippers and green hat with red feather.
    ? Christmas baking outfit: Blue checked dress, beige apron with red trim, blue hair ribbon.
    ? Waste Not, Want Not Outfit: Yellow cap-sleeve blouse, purple/yellow jumper.

? Wagon- Wooden wagon with red trim and moving wheels.
    ? Thanksgiving Volunteer Accessories: Pretend turkey, bread, and other Thanksgiving goodies, red umbrella
    ? Thanksgiving Pageant set: Pretend paint brushes and paint jars, thanksgiving banner
    ? Christmas Knitting Set: Ball of red yarn, little knitting needles and instructions to make a doll-sized scarf.
    ? Waste Not, Want Not set: Wash tub and board with ?Sudso? box, pretend dandelion greens, flour sack, almanac, and grocery bag.
    ? Egg-selling set: Sheets of newsprint, pretend eggs, chicken coop, and two chickens.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope they don't make all that. I'll go broke, because I'm sure my DD10 would want it ALL!!! It sounds very cool! I love the idea of the chickens!

Jo