Thread: PM Felicity for sale! (Edit by MaryCarly)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everyone! (Yes, I haven't forgotten the story...the next chapter goes up today, I promise you.)

My PM Felicity is up for sale. She's in excellent condition, and was bought in 1993, very close to when Felicity was introduced.

She comes in her original meet dress, her original mob cap, and her original socks. The socks have no holes in them, the dress is immaculate, and the mob cap is still as good as it was the day I got it.

There are no marks on the doll anywhere, and her hair is very soft. She still has her two tiny curls around her face, and is a bit of a plump, but very huggable, doll.

If you'd like to see her up close, I took many pictures of her. Felicity For Sale Photos She really is a gorgeous doll, and the only reason we're parting is because we've become distanced through the years. I think she'd be happier in a different home where someone could truly love and cherish her, which is why I'm posting to you wonderful people first! ^_^

I'm asking $100 for her, with $7 shipping. Insurance would be required, but only $2.30 more. If you're interested, please PM me privately.

Edit: MaryCarly, my mother, wanted to let you guys know that the shipping would be more along the lines of $7 instead of $12. I've never shipping anything before; glad she's here to help me. ^_^ Also, if you'd like to check her out on eBay, she's under the name marycarly, and has 100% positive feedback from over 300 people.

Thank you!!

*Kas

<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 18, 2006 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Kasatarina ]</font></font>

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 18, 2006 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Kasatarina ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bumping back up for several people. Plus, I'd like to get to 60 posts. ^_^

*Kas

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a BEAUTIFUL doll. I go back and forth on whether I want Felicity or not, but that doll in particular really makes me want her again! Unfortunately I won't be able to afford your Lissie just yet...I hope you find a great new home for her!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you Joyfulone! She is a very beautiful doll; we just never really connected.

I may bring her price down in a little bit, depending on how things go. We'll see. ^_^

*Kas