Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Album...comparing #22 & #27 (all finished)

horselvr2

#27 is SO cute! I really want her now after seeing your pics! Thanks for the pics! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

T.Lynn -

I think we were posting at the same time earlier.

I had a couple of questions about their hair. Who has the better hair (thickness, quality, etc.?)

Also - have you made a decision? Just curious.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I personally think #22 has thicker hair... atleast mine seems thicker! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I would say im partial to #22 because she was my fist AGT doll, but #27 is definately here to stay!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the pictures. They are very similar. Let us know which one you decide on.

As for a request, do you think that you could braid both of their hair in a low braid down the back? I'm wondering if #27's hair is easier to braid because it is longer, but I'm not sure if all the ends will stick out because it's layered. Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the pictures. I've been very curious. Still like #22 best because she looks just like my daughter.

T. Lynn

Per your request, I have braided the back of their hair. I have learned something about myself by doing this...I really suck at braids.

Anyway, I have 15-20 more pictures uploading and once they are done, I snap & upload the new ones.
    #27 was easier for me to braid due to the longer hair. Though again, I'm NOT a pro.

#22's hair does seem more thicker and that would be since she has no layers. Sometimes when you compare the two in the back, it is hard to decide.

#22 - lighter hair color, lighter eye color, shorter hair, a little thicker hair

#27 - light blonde with highlights (real pretty color), beautiful eyes, cute earrings - she's just so hard to resist. There was something about her when I opened the box, which I did ask a PS to hand pick her for me. I do love the meet outfit. When I first saw it online, I didn't care for it at all. Seeing it in person really changed my mind.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 09, 2006 01:12 AM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Woo-hoo! More pics. I am loving this.

Having them both right there together, do they SEEM very different? Can you imagine keeping both girls? Have you decided which doll most closely resembles your daughter?

You are lucky, I wanted a dolly that matched my daughter and I had to rewig one.Here you have two to choose from! lol. I needed #21 with #23's hair. I wish AG would make one like that. Or even #21 with #28's hair.

T. Lynn

Well, one thing I realized now is #27 is the exact same hair color as my daughter.

I had my daughter lay face down on the couch with her head in the pillows. I brought both dolls up and layed their hair next to hers. #22 is just a tad too light and #27 is a perfect match.

This was risky, but she had no idea what I was doing. Once I told her she could get up, she thought I was playing hide-n-seek.

My daughter does have bangs but I'm thinking about letting them grow out. Also, her eye color isn't the same either. Their a green/blue, actually change colors sometimes. I don't like the green eyed AG dolls. Not a realistic color. Add to the list that my daughter has pierced ears and #27 is different than other girls by having this also. Guess you can't have it all.

Anyway, I have more pictures uploading and a request that I need to take and upload yet. I want to sit down and analyze the album I made and look over the dolls and make a decision.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 09, 2006 01:20 AM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>

Polly Marie

Thanks SO much! It is quite a study in the differences between #27 and #22. I personally like #27 better. I only wish her wig had more curl on the ends.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I also might prefer 27, but wish they had made her hair a bit fuller. I think the layers would be lovely with the fullness at the crown and all over like 22, 23, and 24.

Thanks for all the pics!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast