Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by mominwestlake:
    Wow, Carrie,that was extremely nice of you! I can't wait to tell my husband about the savings and what you did for me. This is such a nice community of AG lovers!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awwww shucks.......

[img]redface.gif[/img] ..........You're welcome......it was no problem. I can't spend any money right now so I will just live vicariously through the members of HB. It is a great community of people. Let us know what you end up buying!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by happyAGmommykatie:
    First, Carrie, that was awesome of you to do the math & price comparision! Very nice! Can I get you to help me out too when I'm having a brain freeze? You are so nice!

Second, Megan, have you thought about adding books to your order? I've made the most of the coupon by ordering shoes and other small stuff so far, but I was thinking that maybe choosing books either from a historical collection you don't have or one your DD hasn't read yet might be a good way to get the outfits you want and something else fun, other than shoes or replacement parts...

Just a thought since the books are $6.95 for the paperbacks.

Katie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Katie.....and yes I can help you out anytime as long as you keep posting those gorgeous pictures of your dolls. I love the one in your signature!

The books are a great idea too! The Five Minute Mystery book is only $5 or $6 too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12