Thread: I have officially decided to send #23 back....

ag_rox

I've decided to send my #23 back to ag because I just can't seem to bond with her. I've had her for about a month and a half, and I've tried everything--changing her clothes for hours, fixing her hair in different styles, and even reading to her--and it's still just not love at first sight like with my other two dolls. So my question is, can you still send dolls back to ag with the Ready for Fun outfit?. I'm planning on getting emily (to be a today girl) or the new #27.

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 19, 2006 02:12 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From what I understand, YES, you can send her back. I would check, too, that you have all contents.

Did you order her? The invoice has a 'reason for return' section where you check a certain box. One of reasons is 'changed my mind.'

If you don't find it, just call AG customer service and they can tell you the steps. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I meant to add, maybe someone else here, has had the same situation as ag_rox?

ag_rox

Thanks for your help. My mom said she would call ag as soon as she got back. Thanks!

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 19, 2006 02:13 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It took me about 6 months to bond with my Samantha. Now she is my favorite doll [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . But if you really think that you would like Emily or #27 better you should probably return her. You could always get her again as she isn't likely to be retired.